Monday, June 29, 2009

ba dum POD!!! episode 6: my weekend in davis

this was my best pod EVER! and, i'm not just blogging that either. i was super prepared, i had four pages of notes, a topical subject like michael jackson, a somewhat linear story about my trip to uc davis where i partied with college kids and enough off-topic stream of consciousing to make you go plaid. my first repeat fill-in guest, lee mcdole, was great and producer dave is the model of consistency and excellence - he deserves a medal, really. speaking of medals, isn't it funny how "medal" and "metal" should and could be the same word since medals are metal. no wonder all the illegal aliens can't learn english - it's confusing! so, if podding poetic about spectrums of molestation, my hatred of pets, yogurt and road rage sound like a fun way to spend an hour or so of your time then ba dum POD!!!, a podcast, just might be for you.

ba dum BLOG!!!

2 comments:

Bdubs said...

Tell Lee to speak up next time. Otherwise, loved the podcast, great entertainment.
You should probably market that show, I'm 15 and I don't like condoms. I bet MTV would pick it up.

lee said...

in my defense, it's producer dave's job to tell me to speak up during the pod.